Selling images is not that easy. And explaining to people why they are not selling often comes out more like an insult then anything else. Some people make it look easy, but it’s not. Selling often comes down to marketing and who you market too. But more importantly you need to have work that people want to buy.
Read Full Story:
- MASSIMO VITALI talks about the art photography market (fotografiaitaliana.wordpress.com)
- Discover The Photography Techniques Of The Pros (photographybasictips.wordpress.com)
- Simple Advice On How To Take Better Photos (customportraitartinfo.wordpress.com)
- Chimpanzee Photographer’s Work Sells For Over $75,000 at Auction (petapixel.com)
- Where to Sell Photos Online & Make Money (techpp.com)