#facebook #social #posting
We don’t have to be a specialist in social media to know that there is no such thing as the perfect Facebook Post. But there are some facts we should consider when we Post. The Post should attract, entertain and engage our audience and we are always looking to be outstanding. TrackMaven, the marketing Maven’s guide to Facebook, analyzed 1.5 million Posts from nearly 6000 brand Pages and herewith underneath some facts you should consider in your strategy:
- Posts with 80 or more words receive double the engagement.
- Posts with images see 37% more engagement.
- Less than 18% of posts are published on a Sunday and get 25% more Likes, Shares and Comments than those published on Wednesday.
- Most popular day for posts is Thursday (16.82%) and most popular time is lunchtime.
- Posts published after work, 5pm to 1 am get 29% more interaction than night owls (1am to 8…
View original post 324 more words